Copyright Terms & Conditions
- All digital content, including images, video, PDFs on this website are Copyright © 2003-2018 by Elliott Neep, all rights are reserved. No usage or reproduction of any type may be made without the express permission of Elliott Neep or one of his accredited agents, Getty Images™, FLPA, Solent News, and W.E.N.N.
- Any reproduction of any image may only be made on payment of a licence or usage fee. This licence or usage fee must be agreed in advance and express permission granted before any reproduction.
- The right to a credit is asserted In accordance with the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1998, and every image reproduction must be adequately credited in either of the following formats: © Elliott Neep; © Elliott Neep / elliottneep.com; © elliottneep.com. Should a client wish to reproduce any image without credit, then this may be granted in advance at the sole discretion of Elliott Neep, but at a usage fee equivalent to the agreed licence fee +100%. Should any image be reproduced without an adequate credit, and without prior express agreement from Elliott Neep, then the usage fee will be equivalent to licence fee +150%. Should any image be credited to anyone else, with the intent to claim credit for any image, or to deceive as to the provenance of any image, then the usage fee will be subject to a surcharge equivalent to licence fee +400%.
- Elliott Neep asserts all of his Moral Rights in accordance with the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1998. This includes, but is not limited to the right to object to derogatory treatment of any image or body of images. The right to object to derogatory treatment includes, but is not limited to the absolute right to decide where his work is reproduced. At his sole discretion, Elliott Neep may refuse the right for any reproduction of his images, for any reason, where in his opinion, that reproduction may be deemed to imply an endorsement of, or link with any product, opinion or political view.
- From time to time, and at the sole discretion of Elliott Neep, these terms and conditions may change. The conditions that apply to any authorised use will be those in place at the time that the licence was granted. The continued use of any unauthorised image, indicates an acceptance of any revised terms and conditions, which will apply to the entire duration of any use.